- 1 pair of high-leg hunting boots
- 1 pair waterproof Arctic winter boots
- 1 T-shirt
- 1 fleece/wool shirt
- 2 wool, fleece or cotton sweaters
- 6 pairs wool socks
- 2 hats
- 2 buffs or neck gaiter
- 1 shemagh OR scarf
- 4 pairs of gloves
- 2 pairs of underwear/briefs
- 1 insulated parka-style jacket
- 2 pair of outdoor pants/bibs
- 1 pair of fully insulated or waterproof winter pants/bibs
- 1 waterproof un-insulated shell/Jacket
- 2 pairs of thermal underwear
- 1 pair of gaiters
- 1 leather belt
- 1 toothbrush
- 1 pair of eyeglasses
- 1 personal photograph
- Any garment with a full zipper is considered a jacket.
- A buckskin garment is considered a shirt if it has either a 1⁄2 or 3⁄4 zip maximum, or a full set of buttons.
- A buckskin garment is considered a sweater if it is a pullover.
- A buckskin garment is considered a jacket if it has a full zipper.
10 Items Selection List
*Participants select 10 items from the following list.
*Participants are responsible for sourcing and purchasing their 10 items.
Participants may only choose up to 2 Food items.
*No duplicate items can be taken from the following list.
Any loops of string attached to any tool, weapon or used as a neck loop will be deducted from the participants 80m of paracord, cotton cord or trapping wire allowance.